It is understandable that sometimes it is challenging to visualize something that is non-existent; however, we have a few questions that you should ask yourself to gain better insight of how you wish to utilize your kitchen. With your answers, here at McHenry Remodeling, we will be able to design and create something spectacular that works with your budget and time frame.
- 1. What is your primary goal? Creating a focus goal for your kitchen. For instance, is the goal an open floor plan, allowing for more natural light, or cooking for guests?
- 2. How much of your kitchen would you like guests to see from another room? In today’s times, it is all about the open floor plan, creating a welcoming environment for guests and family members. If you are a little more traditional and feel that guests should not have to experience the commotion happening in the kitchen during your gatherings, you may want to opt for big pocket doors to hide or open up the room when you please.
- 3. How much storage do you need? Do you entertain a lot and need extra tray space? Do you need more room for storage containers? How about a way to keep pots, pans, and lids organized?
Storage space is one of the most important aspects of a kitchen that people forget about until it is time to utilize the space. While the aesthetic appearance of your kitchen is particularly significant, so is where you plan to put your belongings.
- 4. How do you foresee enjoying your kitchen? Do you prefer to cook on an island so that you may face guests at the same time or face the other way? Do you have an ideal spot for your family to eat breakfast or guests to congregate?
- 5. How would you like the quality of light to be? Your answer to this question will determine the type of lighting and finishes to go with your new kitchen remodel.
These questions help in deciphering some of the major aspects of a kitchen remodel. At McHenry Remodeling, we are happy to help you design your dream kitchen and lead you through the process of selecting the right options available in today’s market place that will last through the years. For a free estimate, call McHenry Remodeling at (541) 926-5903 or click here!