When you are planning your bathroom renovation, take some time to explore new products being offered. Some may surprise you and some could be just the thing to create that spa-like feeling you are after.
We wanted to share just a few that we feel can really make a difference in the way your bathroom looks, feels and functions for years to come. Maybe they are not all for you, but you may well find some ideas you love!
- Heated floors. Imagine never stepping onto an icy-cold floor in the bathroom! Remodeling that includes electric or radiant heating keeps even those tiles nice and warm.
- Mirror defoggers. Installing a new mirror as part of your bathroom remodel? Include a defogger that automatically warms the mirror so it stays clear, even through hot, steamy showers.
- Mirrors that tilt. As a bathroom remodeler, we especially love ideas that make one bathroom work for everyone in the family. Tilting mirrors do just that — kids may not even need stools to see themselves, and no more stooping or standing on tiptoe for tall or short adults.
- New shower systems. From rainfall showerheads to multi-jet shower systems, make sure your bathroom remodel takes full advantage of the great products on the market. Those rainfall showerheads, for example, offer a soothing, gentle downpour while multi-jet systems can also offer high-pressure flow to massage achy muscles.
- Hands-free faucets. Motion-activated faucets are a great way to save water and save hard work when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. Renovation that includes these fixtures rewards you for years – kids will not accidentally leave the water running, teeth brushing will not waste water, and you can rinse your hands without getting shaving cream, soap or hair dye on the faucet.
- High-arc spouts. For a pedestal tub or a sink in the bathroom, remodeling with high-arc faucets can create real visual impact. The high arc also makes it easier to wash your face without bending so far down over the bathroom sink. They are an especially good choice for above-counter sinks.
- Towel warmers. We know people who would not be without these! As part of bathroom remodeling, we can include warmer bars or drawers just as they have in spas. The drawers are great for warming bathrobes and slippers, too.